Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #7: Wave the Flag (#3)

Well, all good things come in three, right? So here is my card #3 for the OLS Challenge #7.

Here is the front of the card:


This time, I also stamped something inside:

And a try to show both together:


I am really happy that Stampin Up decided to translate some of their stamps into german. Especially some of the "golden oldies" (generation of my parents and grandparents) are happy to receive a card with a german sentiment on it :-)

It's only a pity that Stampin Up stopped to print the english stamp set name right beside the german one in their cataloque. Makes it a little bit tricky for me to find out the english set name :-(

So whenever I used the wrong english stamp name, please leave me a comment so I can correct it. THANKS!

Stamps:
Stampin Up - One in a million (?), (retired)
Stampin Up - Off the grid (retired, too)
Stampin Up - Petite Petals

Inks: Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Lady Bug (all Memento)

Paper: Papyrus

Thanks for looking.

Sandra
(Sunny)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...