Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #10: Turning to Fall

Hi there,

I haven't been online for a while. Life has been really busy (rough?) and I had to focus on other things than stamping.

But I want to participate in the OLS Challenge "Turning to fall" and this is my card:



I am more into summer season but fall/autumn is the time to remember to be thankful. Thankful for being healthy. For being loved and love back. For a wonderful family, husband and kids.

For my card I used some old, discontinued stamps and some rarely used inkpads. Which are still wet. Lucky me *smile*

I started with the leaf in the middle to get them all in the right spot. Used a pencil and a ruler to mark the center. After stamping I erased the soft line. For the finish I overlayed the three stamped leafs with one coat with my "wink of Stella" clear pen. The glitter is very soft but gives it the final touch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (word), Stampin Up (leaf)
Inkpads: Marvy, Marvy Heritage
Glitter: Wink of Stella Clear pen
Paper: Papyrus white

Thanks for stopping by.

Sandra
(Sunny)

Kommentare:

Karen Ashbrook hat gesagt…

Love your card, just my sort of thing. Karen x

Ardyth Percy-Robb hat gesagt…

So beautiful! I love the way you've used the same image in the different colours! Hope you'll be back online again and that life is easing up for you! So glad you joined us at OLS!

Cheryl hat gesagt…

The perfect one-layer card. Beautiful fall colors and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at One-Layer Simplicity this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...