Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016

Cards made with scraps #7 / Karte aus Resten #7

This is the last card I made in my "cards made with scraps" series. I had a lot of fun using all these scrapa and make some cards with them
Hier kommt die vorerst letzte Karte aus meiner Serie "Karte mit Resten". Ich hatte viel Spaß damit, endlich mal all diese Abdrücke aus meiner Restekiste zu verwenden (und die Kiste ist noch lange nicht leer):

This was just a black/white image which I coloured with my alcohol markers and mount on some light blue cardstock. All was mounted on a heavy white card base.
 
I had a lot of fun using all these pre-stamped images instead of throwing them away.


Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping!


Sandra
(Sunny)



Supplies:
Stamps: unknown (birds) and Stampin Up (sentiment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...