Samstag, 24. Mai 2014

Flower card #3

This is another flower card I made for the challenge over at One Layer Simplicitiy blog.


Now tell me, isn't this really clean and simple? Oh I love it. Some years ago I would't believe I could finish a card with such less images and such much white space... But since I found Susan Raihalas blog I really love everything clean-and-simple and try to use this technique more often.

Thanks Susan for your inspiration!

Last weekend I re-organized my rubber stamps and now, all my wooden Stampin Up stamps are down in the cellar. My stamping room is still in our first floor so there are more than 30 steps between. Seems to be inefficient but be be honest, the opposite is true.

Before, when my stamps were in my stamping room, they were seperated in many different boxes, shelfs and storage systems. I was always searching for a specific set and often didn't find it in time and quit my search and stamped with something instead (which was very frustrating).

Now, the wooden SU stamps are all together in four IKEA racks, alphabetical sorted - one movement and I get the right stamp set - PERFECT! OF course, for every stamp set I need to go down in the cellar, but this is like using my stepper - but much more fun.

And my stamping room is more organized, cleaned up and nice and tidy. Hope I will keep this condition *smile*

In case you want to see some pictures, leave a comment :-)

Have a nice saturday, happy stamping

Sandra
(Sunny)

Supplies:
stamps: Stampin up (retired)
ink: Memento, Stampin Up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...