Samstag, 24. Mai 2014

Lucky

For me, the synonym of being lucky is to find a four-leaf-clover in the garden.

(I found really a lot of them in my life - so I guess I am a darling of fortune, right?)

And to show you it's really easy to find a four-leaf clover, just take a look - I took this picture in our garden:



Last week I had luck and found a stampset on E.b.a.y - Germany  which I was searching for ages. It is an old discontinued from Stampin Up which has never been sold officially in Germany. So to find this online is really like finding a four leaf clover...

Yesterday it arrived in my mailbox and I promptly made this card:



Anyone out there who need a little bit of luck? Please leave a comment and my card will be send out to you...


Happy stamping!

Sandra
(Sunny)

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up (retired), Inkadinkad
Inks: Memento Tuxedo black, Stampin Up Gumball Green (InColor 2012-2014 - retired)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...