Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014

Another small gift card

I made another small gift card using my brand new embossing folder. Well, I am sure that the folder itself isn't brand new, but I was searching for some not so small dots like the one I already have and found this one in our local craft store.



Sigh. I can't never leave the craft store without buying at least ONE new embossing folder, smile. They are my personal heaven. (Better not to tell you that last time -last friday-  I bought more than one folder *g*)

The embossing folder of Cuttlebug are still my most favourite of all. They are cheap (about half the prize of the SU folder) and the results are really great. They don't break the paper like some of the old SU folder do.

I also like the embossing folders of Sizzix and can't cardly wait for the new designs by Stephanie Ackerman. Hope they will be available here oversea SOON.

Back to my card.

I used several Stamps by Stampin Up (Mixed Bunch and Vintage Vogue stamp sets) .

Have a nice day,

Sandra
(Sunny)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...