Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

Small gift card

Another card I made a while ago, which I haven't shown you yet.

It is a small card, only half of a standard A6 size (about 2 7/8 x 4 1/8 inch).

I used some old stamps, the main images is already retired but I don't know if the sentiment is still available or not. Had it for ages :-)

I used non-SU paper but the yellow is really close to their new "Hello Honey" in real. The green is something between Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizzazz and Gumball Green.

Still have way to much paper  of the time "before" SU was available here in Germany. Need to get rid of it *sigh*- Any suggestions?

I coloured the image with Distress ink pads.

Stamps:
Stampin up - A Flower for All Season (retired)
Hero Arts (sentiment)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
several Distress ink pads (for colouring)

Have a great day, thanks for looking.

Sandra
(Sunny)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...