Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014

the opposite of clean and simple

Ok, every now and then I want to stamp something not so clean and not so simple.

Even I still reduce the embelishment to a minimum - owing to the  german mailing cost : to send a card with those many layers of paper and tons of embelishment would cost a fortune *sigh*

This is the card I came up with:

Hm... the colours don't show up well. Sorry!

I used Distress inks (first and second generation stamping) and the light green paper isn't that gaudy in real.

Stamps:
Stampin Up - "Zeitlos" (german set name -  I think the original name is "Vintage Vogue")
Inks:
Memento Tuxedo black
Distress Frayed Burlap, Victorian Velvet
Paper:
Papyrus (white), noname (light green)
Other Supplies:
Framelits (Stampin Up), Scissors, Foam tape, brads.

Have a nice day,

Sandra
(Sunny)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...