Dienstag, 29. Juli 2014

Using Your Scraps

I really dislike to waste any paper.

Usually I use only tiny pieces of paper when I want to use some framelits or punches but this time I used a full card base to cut my framelits I needed for an other project (wedding card- forget to show *sorry*).



So this blue card base is the leftover piece and I wanted to made a card with it. I used a half sheet of white card stock, marked the inside with a pencil so I know exactly where to stamp and used the coordnating stamp set for the framelits set. Softy erased my pencil lines and glued the white cardstock to the inside of the blue card base so the hole of the framelits is covered.

Then I coloured the sentiment lightly with some distress ink and my waterbrush. Of course, the card needed some decorations. So I used another stamp set and stamped the flowers in blue, orange and punched them with their matching punch.

The flower center is another small punch.Coloured some clear rhinestones with alcohol markers and mounted all together.

I don't know why but coloured cardstock isn't compatible with "clean and simple" for me. So I usually ended up with a lot of things on my cards *sigh* Guess I should ask Susan for some coaching...

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento, Stampin Up, Distress
Punches/Framelits: Stampin Up
Additional: Foam Tape, Rhinestones, Alcohol markers

Have a nice day,

Sandra
(Sunny)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...