Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014

Christmas card

Last sunday I attended to a Stampin up Workshop, themed "Christmas". I really like to be part of things like this - because it gives me the chance to play along with some of the SU stamps and accessories I don't have yet :-)

It was a full-day workshop and I left it with a basket full of card, boxes and other things.have been a really successful day, smile.

I will show you these things during this week.

Let's start with the first Christmas card:






This is one of the stamp sets which hasn't touched my heart yet. But I really like the final result and so it jumped on to my "maybe" wishlist.

Supplies (all Stampin up):
Cardstock: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon
Stamp: Seasonally Scattered
Ink: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon
Miscellaneous: Rhinestones, Lost Lagoon Satin Stitched Ribbon, Snail adhesive, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.

Sandra
(Sunny)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...